"Dr. Pinky is not an ordinary financial advisor. She does not only offer insurance, she listens to your needs. She absorbs your challenges. She actually “feels” what it’s like to not being able to have protection and wealth. She has this hounding compassion to find a solution to this challenge of yours. She goes out of her way to find this solution.
It must be also due to her Doctor instincts that indeed. I truly appreciate what she did for me, and for my son’s future."
- Mr. Joseph D. Caro, Management Consultant at COACH International Business Simplification, Inc.
“Pinky has all the traits of a good financial advisor: trustworthy, competent and knowledgeable. She doesn’t work for commission. She will offer you products that are not financially advantageous to her, but what’s necessarily best for her clients.”
- Dr. Janice Lynde Dizon, Pediatrician, South Asian Medical Center
"I was very fortunate that a colleague of mine introduced me to Dr. Pinky for a short discussion about my financial needs and plans. She taught me how to properly prepare for my financial security in the future, as well as on how to properly plan my financial needs”
- Dr. Jeriel De Silos, Former Doctor to the Barrio; Currently a Professor in College of Medicine La Salle
My Finance MD answered a lot of my queries regarding financial education. It also helped that Dr. Pinky Intal is a medical doctor who understands the plight of a physician. Not only that she was able to help me out in educating me in managing my finances, but she also made me realize that we should all have financial awareness and wellness.
- Dr. Ryan Arbie Bueno-Gusilatar, OBGYNE-Perinatologist University of Perpetual Help, Las Pinas
"Dr. Pinky is not only doing excellent job as a physician but as a financial consultant as well!
As a wife of an OFW and a mom of two, I always consider, and reconsider, any sort of spending. But Dr. Pinky's speaking prowess prevailed upon me and made me realize investing in a life insurance is no spending at all. It is but a wise move to prepare for life’s uncertainties and for the future of my kids."
- Mrs. Angel P. Santiago, Wife of an OFW and Full-time Mother of two boys
“She has helped me in making smart decisions regarding how I should manage my finances and advised me well on the perfect insurance plan that suits my lifestyle."
- Dr. MariAnne Dy Contreras - Fajardo, Resident Pathologist, St. Luke’s Medical Center
“She gave an excellent advice on how to build up my retirement money and not just rely on my SSS and GSIS benefits. Now, I’m getting ready to retire RICH!”
- Dr. Emilia Peria, Municipal Health Officer, Cuyo, Palawan